Since the age of three, spirits have come to me in the dead of night, telling me of their woes. Kristy Robinett shares the dramatic, touching, and terrifying moments from her extraordinary life as a psychic medium.
This captivating, powerful memoir is filled with unforgettable scenes: spot-on predictions, countless spirit visits at home and school, menacing paranormal activity, rescue from abduction thanks to her loving grandfather in spirit, and Kristy’s first meeting with two spirit guides who become her constant allies. Follow her emotional journey though a difficult childhood, stormy marriages, conflict with faith, job loss, and illness—and the hard-won lessons that opened her heart to true love and acceptance of her unique gift.
- Meet the Author – Joyce T. Strand
- Review – Pinnacle Lust by Michelle Dim-St. Pierre
- Review – Reconnecting by Katalin Kennedy
- Meet the Author – CJ Bolyne
- Meet the Author – Marianne Curtis
- Meet the Author – Grace Brooks (aka Heather Radford)
- Meet the Author – Geralyn Wichers
- Meet the Author – Doreen Pchajek
- Meet the Author – Celesta Thiessen
- Meet the Author – Robert Stermscheg
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.